Austin Renewal Therapy
In 2009, Dr. Izor established Austin Renewal Therapy (ART), a physical therapy center providing therapy treatments for patients with Parkinson’s disease and other neurological motor disorders.
By delivering state-of-the-art care in a compassionate manner, Neurology Solutions strives to make a positive difference in patients’ lives, tailoring to the individual needs of each patient. Neurology Solutions’ treatments work in tandem with physical, behavioral and cognitive therapies, as well as psychological counseling to allow people with Parkinson’s disease and other neuromuscular conditions to live enjoyable, fulfilling lives.
The visionary ART clinic offers comprehensive therapies to improve patient functioning, including:
- Cognitive and speech therapy
- Dynamic balance assessment and fall prevention education
- Specialized physical/occupational therapy
- Physical therapy and sports medicine
- LSVT BIG™ addressing the needs of individuals with Parkinson’s disease as well as aging and other conditions including stroke, multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy, and Down syndrome; and active neuromuscular reeducation
- Family, marriage and individual counseling services