NSC offers innovative medications, nerve blocks and effective surgical options for better muscular control and improved quality of life. These advanced interventions can provide relief from behavioral and cognitive side effects, more effective motion control, and can significantly reduce a patient’s need for oral medications.
Areas of Special Expertise:
- Comprehensive Medical Management
- Deep Brain Stimulation for Parkinson’s disease, Dystonia, and Essential Tremor
- Intrathecal Baclofen Pump Therapy
- Botox®, Myobloc® and Dysport® nerve-block therapies for Dystonia, TMJ or Bruxism, and other movement disorders
- Parkinson’s Wellness Recovery (PWR) certified physical therapist. PWR uses Parkinson’s disease-specific, neuroplasticity-principled programming shown by research to reduce symptoms, restore function, and improve quality of life, with promise to slow disease progression.
- Graston Technique® for treating musculoskeletal injuries, overuse syndromes, and pain syndromes
As a movement disorder specialist, our Austin neurologist is ready to help. Contact our clinic today!